You take care of your patients. Let MEDIQUS take care of your Wealth Management.
Independence & Dignity
Most successful physicians want more than just help with investments.
They want Wealth Management—a complete approach to their financial life. Wealth Management requires a strategy that focuses on three main areas: Investment Consulting, Advanced Planning and Relationship Management.
Understanding your risks, expectations and performance. Managing costs while focusing on key determinants.
Examining five critical aspects of your financial life.
• Wealth Enhancement: Increasing cash flows and mitigating taxes.
• Wealth Preservation: Accumulating and preserving assets – moving you towards your financial independence or retirement goals.
• Wealth Transfer: Estate planning – distributing assets and controlling possible taxes.
• Wealth Protection: Protecting from risks, whether personal hazards or litigation.
• Charitable Giving: Making whatever charitable gifts you choose in the most tax efficient manner possible.
• Client Relationships: Communicating regularly, responding efficiently.
• Professional Network Relationships: Bringing the best professionals to the table so they can help – whenever needed.
• Client Advisor Relationships: Working with existing advisors who are important to you. We never want to disrupt an excellent relationship – they are difficult to find!
Second Opinion Service
In this challenging economy, you may be wondering if you are truly doing the right thing when it comes to your financial future. Whether your situation is complex or you’re just unhappy with the advice from your financial advisor, we will complete a comprehensive review of your financial plan and educate you on the areas you are doing well and areas that could use improvement.
Strategic Financial Analysis
If you have never examined the impact of your financial decisions MEDIQUS can develop a Strategic Financial Analysis to help you.